Why Place Your Yacht in Charter with Seaforth?
- • Affordable New Boat Ownership!
- • Flexible Programs to Suit Your Yachting and Financial Goals
- • Personal Use
- • Generate Income
- • Tax Advantages (Second-Home Write Off, Section 179 Deductions)
- • Professional Worry Free Maintenance Options
- • Free Club Membership
- • Enjoy All the Benefits of San Diego’s Premier Marinas/Best Locations for Your Boat!
- • Instruction of All Type (Boat Handling, Sailing, Mechanical, Weather, Etc.)
- • All of Our Many Wholesale Discounts are Passed Along to Vessel Owners
- • Discounted Slip fees and Bottom Cleaning Services
- • Welcome to the Seaforth Yacht Charter Club Family!
When your Yacht is Placed into Charter Service with Seaforth Yacht Management Group:
- • Seaforth Yacht Charter Club will set up and execute a custom marketing plan for your vessel
- • Your vessel will be washed and detailed before and after each charter
- • We will regularly inspect your entire vessel, record and provide maintenance recommendations
- • Upon your approval maintenance repairs will be completed by our professional technicians, or you may go with another of your choice
- • You will receive a financial statement containing gross revenue generated and an itemized breakdown of monthly costs for operation of your vessel. The remainder of revenue is sent to you!
- • Let us know when you are ready to enjoy some time on the water and we will have your vessel ready and waiting!
Yacht Charter Fee Schedule:
- • 25-40% gross revenue to Seaforth
- • Port Fees
- • Fuel (if applicable)
- • Captains Fees (if applicable)
- • Slip Fees (if applicable)
- • Bottom cleaning (if applicable)
- • Maintenance costs (if applicable)
- • Balance sent to owner with breakdown