Flow, Nourish & Play in San Diego’s Bay
Tour availability: 10AM – 1PM Thursday – Sunday at our Mission Bay Location
Capacity: 12+ Passengers* from $1400
*Please note: The vessel holds 24 passengers, however there is only enough deck space for 12 passengers to safely practice yoga. Any additional guests who do not wish to participate in the yoga portion are still welcome! We recommend no more than 15. The captain fee is included in the cost of your rental, but gratuity is separate, optional and appreciated.
Beginners and seasoned yogis alike will find a new way to connect to their center, exploring the mind and body to the rhythms of the calming waves.
Whether celebrating a special day, looking for a unique adventure in “America’s Finest City” or seeking blissful connection on the sea, OM on the Ocean™ ~ Flow, Nourish & Play offers a fun in the sun activity suitable for groups for large or small.
Offered exclusively with Seaforth Boat Rentals, OM on the Ocean™ ~ Flow, Nourish & Play is held aboard the brand new custom-designed pontoon cruiser “The Party Cat” — with a deck constructed specifically for entertaining, and now a perfect place to take your yoga practice!
OM on the Ocean ™️
Itinerary: 3 Hour Experience
OM on the Ocean™ ~ Flow, Nourish & Play experience includes:
- 3-hours on our Party Cat Pontoon Cruiser
- 1-Hour of an anchored all-levels fun ocean yoga flow w/ Certified SUP Yoga Instructor
- Customized Yoga Flow Playlist
- Yoga Mats
- Bottomless Champagne Brunch – View OM on the Ocean Menu
- Stainless steel top bar – bringing your own additional adult beverages is optional & available to store at the bar if desired
- Cooler filled with ice and water
- Propane grill and prep table for additional food & beverage options
- Private restroom/changing room
- Certified Captain & Staff
Make your OM on the Ocean™ ~ Flow, Nourish & Play experience truly unforgettable with premium optional upgraded offerings. The following special requested packages are available upon request:
- Premium Brunch Menu – additional fee per person applies – View OM on the Ocean Menu
- Personalized Party Swag* – Branded items, i.e. yoga mats, beach towels, tank tops, essential oil rollers, souvenir drink cups, etc. per your party theme can be made available at arrival to your event (Note: 2 week lead time needed for personalized party swag)
- Alternate & Additional Times – If you require alternate times or would like to extend your experience, please let us know. We will do our best to accommodate your request.
Based in San Diego, CA, she is the sole creator of the OM on the Ocean™ lifestyle brand. It’s here where she has successfully combined her two favorite loves of yoga and the ocean, offering the unique experience of bringing yoga onto the deck of a boat. Connected to the healing properties of water, it has become her mission to bring her own lessons from the mat into the marketplace by creating awareness through experiences and education on the importance of wellness for both individuals and oceans worldwide.
Abby is a Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Certified Yoga Teacher, Certified SUP Yoga & Fitness Instructor, a Certified Shamanic & Reiki Practitioner and a Certified Crystal Healer. Her style of facilitation represents a unique soulful flow magically blending elements of vinyasa, hatha and yin yoga with reiki and breathwork, providing an elevated connection to the mind, body and soul. The impact leaves you feeling supported, rejuvenated and empowered in your overall sense of wellbeing.
It’s an honor for her to guide you into your practice and to be able to offer this unique experience to you, exclusively provided by OM on the Ocean™, in partnership with Seaforth Boat Rentals in San Diego.
For more specific information and/or questions about OM on the Ocean™ experiences, please reach out directly.